Monday, July 29, 2013

The Demolished Ones update: Rays of Sunshine (even under the Dome)!



Brian Engard news! Feedback from Backers about the physical copies. Stretch goal 1 update, and Stretch Goal 2 update.  New Retail Supplement update. October Retail Release, and a banner at GenCon.

Brian Engard hired as a full-time employee by Steven Jackson Games.

I want to say congrats to my friend and colleague and the Author of The Demolished Ones. He is an amazing tallent and I am glad he is finding a full-time job doing what he loves.  

Print Happiness!

100% of all the feedback I am getting about the Print Copies has been positive, and all of these have been like little rays of sunshine my life.  
We have only had one error so far, which we offered to correct but the backer was so pleased and gracious he would not let us bend over backwards (Backers like this are also rays of sunshine).

Stretch Goal #1: The Demolished Ones: Amnesia by Bill Collins

I talked to Bill  earlier in the week and his manuscript he had stalled a bit (real life happens, but he was on target for being done in 30 days). I expect I will be having Robert N Emerson edit this. 

Stretch Goal #2: Short Story

I talked to T. H. Gulliver last week and he is on track to have his done sooner that his deadline so I expect to see it sometime within the next 45 days. 

New Product! The Fly in the Ointment!

Robert N. Emerson is working on a new supplement to The Demolished Ones, I don't want to give too much away right now but expect to see it released shortly after our Retail Release in Oct! 

Retail Release of The Demolished Ones.

You can expect this through our print/distribution partner Chronicle City in OCT and we have already solicited it, and sent them the printer files, they will set the price of the print version though I control the price of the PDF. 
Print/PDF $24.99
PDF only $12.49
GenCon
This will be the first year I miss GenCon since  I was 14 but Chronicle City is making it part of their Banners for their Booth, if your going stop by and Thank them for me. (It won't be out at GenCon, just that banner adversting it)
That is all I got for this week. 
Steve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment