So I can find this later.
Mike Selniker's favorite puzzle books.
"Was asked today: What other puzzle-related books do I like? Instead of just answering the querier, I decided to answer here. My top twelve, in no particular order (and with varying degrees of being puzzle books):
1) Kit Williams's Masquerade
2) Sam Loyd's Cyclopedia of 5000 Puzzles Tricks and Conundrums
3) Dominic Olivastro's Ancient Puzzles
4) Ellen Raskin's The Westing Game
5) Patrick Berry's Adventures in Puzzling
6) Francis Heaney's Crasswords
7) Thomas Snyder and Wei-Hwa Huang's Mutant Sudoku
8) Ruth Rendell's One Across, Two Down
9) Tim Dedopulos's The Greatest Puzzles Ever Solved
10) Any cryptic crossword book by Emily Cox & Henry Rathvon
I'm sure I will regret several omissions the instant I post this."